Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Hinsdale, IL Office
If you're planning your first visit to Hinsdale Gastroenterology Associates, we look forward to meeting you! To help you prepare, you'll find all the information you need to know about our practice on this page, including:
- Directions and maps
- Mission Statement
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save time, otherwise plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time)
Hinsdale Gastroenterology Associates is a medical practice led by three physicians, one physician assistant and a number of supporting staff. Our primary focus is to provide individualized and compassionate gastroenterological care to our community.
Since our founding nearly 30 years ago, we have consistently dedicated our organization towards excellent, personalized care for each and every patient. All of our patients deserve our respect and commitment.
To fulfill our mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of our patients, profession and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
New Patient Forms
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- You may pay your bill online through our payment portal.
- Please speak with our Billing Coordinator for other payment options.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the information needed to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment.
Please bring to your visit:
- All current insurance cards, medical and prescription
- Government-issued photo ID, Drivers license or state ID
- Complete list of current medications, vitamins and supplements
- Name, address and telephone number of your referring or Primary Care Physician
- A referral, if required by your insurance plan
- Copies of any labs, imaging or procedures performed pertaining to your current condition. The documents can be faxed to the office at (630) 789-1584 prior to your appointment.
Feel free to learn about your conditions by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.